Pages

Friday 8 July 2016

Rapper JayZ Release New Track 'Spirituality On Police Brutality


Due to the Crisis in Dallas US, famous rap artist Jay Z released a new track, he said he started writing about a year ago, but never completed it.  

"[My colleague] told me I should drop it when Mike Brown died, sadly I told him, 'This issue will always be relevant.' I'm hurt that I knew his death wouldn't be the last," he wrote in a statement accompanying the song, as seen. On Billboard’s Website "I'm saddened and disappointed in THIS America. We should be further along. WE ARE NOT. I trust God and know everything that happens is for our greatest good, but man ... it's tough right now."

According to some of the verse of the song ‘spirituality’ He rap  "No, I'm not poison/No I'm not poison/Just a boy from the hood that/Got my hands in the air in despair/Don't shoot, I just wanna do good."
The rapper also made reference to his wife Beyonce and daughter Blue ivy.
"I'm smack dab in a hurricane of emotions/Can't even raise my little daughter/My little Carter/We call her blue 'cause it's sad that/How can I be a dad that/I never had that/Shattered in a million pieces/Where the glass at?/I need a drink or something/I need an angelic voice to sing somethin'." He rapped.
He also send cares to the family that loss their love one’s in his rap.
Source Mashable/CNN
Cheedoo readers have something to say share it in the comment

                      

No comments:

Post a Comment