Pages

Saturday 2 July 2016

Chima Amanda Adichie Had a Secret Baby girl


The novelist and famous writer of “Half of A Yellow Sun”, “Americana” Purple “Hibiscus” and 
others. Chima Amanda Adichie has just untied a secret to her friends and fans, that she had a baby girl  recently.

According to source the writer became pregnant in mid-2015, for her first child.

The writer brakes the ice in an interview with news correspondent.

She said
“This is the first time I’m saying it publicly. I have a little girl. I have some friends who probably don’t know I was pregnant or that I had a baby, I just feel like we live in age when woman are supposed to perform pregnancy. We don’t expect fathers to perform fatherhood. I went into hiding. I wanted it to be as personal as possible”
Congrats to her.           


Cheedoo readers have something to say? Share it in the comment 

No comments:

Post a Comment