Pages

Monday 20 June 2016

Donald Trump has Sack his campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski



According to statement by Hope Hicks spoke man for Trump" The campaign is grateful to Corey for his hard work and dedication, and we wish him the best in the future,"
Lewandowski was fired during a meeting this morning with the candidate and campaign leaders at Trump Tower in New York City.
A senior Trump aide told ABC News that Lewandowski's firing "was a long time coming" and that the campaign "needed to get everyone on the same page."
Lewandowski, CNN interview said
that he didn’t know why he was sacked.
"I don't know. I don't know the answer to that. But what I know is what we've been able to achieve in this election cycle has been historic,” he said.
Aides had grown frustrated with the lack of teamwork between Lewandowski and campaign chairman Paul Manafort, who was hired after Lewandowski. The campaign is expected to make other changes in the coming days, including new staff hires. Aides also said Trump has "complete confidence" in Manafort.
Corey claim he had a tense relationship with the Trumps and children
"I wanna say how honored I am to have been part of this team, and it’s been such a privilege to be a part of the team,” he said on CNN.
He also claim his innocence to sabotage Kushner, a source said Kushner gain influence within campaign.
"I've had a great relationship with Jared...," Lewandowski said. "So I'm not sure where that's coming from."
As a campaign manager to Trump, Lewandowski became a controversial figure in and outside the campaign. In March he was charged with simple battery after a video showed that he grabbed the arm of then–Breitbart reporter Michelle Fields at the Trump National Golf Club in Jupiter, Florida. The state's attorney declined to prosecute Lewandowski. Trump defend his innocence.
"Look, I think I'm a very intense person,” Lewandowski told CNN this Morning when asked if his temperament proved a problem. “When I see someone who I don’t think is working as hard as the person who's funding the campaign, who’s the campaign principal, meaning the candidate, yeah that bothers me."

Source: TMZ  / Mashable
Cheedoo readers have something to say. Share it in the comment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment